Do you ever dreamed of flying like a bird?
Only best way to go Paragliding, fly tandem.
Take to the high sky with our highly experienced instructors.
Price of Fly: Rs.2000
Time: 5-8 min.(Very Popular)
Reserve your Fly by advance booking. Pay only Rs.500/- per person for advance booking rest on spot.
Book Online Now
Naukuchiatal is a small hill station in the Indian state of
Naukuchiatal or ‘lake of nine corners’ offers some of the suitable mountain flying in the region.
The lake is 175 feet deep surrounded by hills covered in trees and shrubs. It is the deepest of all the lakes in the Nainital region. Length of lake is 983 mts., breadth is 693 mts & depth 40.3 mts.It is within an enchanting valley offering an opportunity of angling and bird watching.There is ample scope for rowing, paddling or yachting. The lake is fed by an underground perennial spring.
High Flyer is ready to show you all about
paragliding and take you up into the sky over lake.
All our tandem pilots are professionals and very experienced.
Our gliders are advance and new. We can handle large group in a day.
Corporate, Students, families can get good package deal including stay at resorts, camp sites and other adventure activites with us.
- The paraglider is a wing, rather than a parachute, having the ability to glide forwards rather than to simply descend vertically.
- Launching a paraglider requires a short run along a gentle slope.
- Once in flight, the pilot steers the paraglider and controls where he wishes to go.
- The paraglider flys at a speed of around 35 – 40 kph / 20 – 25 mph.
- It is quite possible to fly without wind as there is always air !
- The pilot is loosely and comfortably buckled into a harness which offers support in both the standing and sitting positions.
- Landing involves lining up for an approach into wind, and just before touching down, ‘flaring’ the wing to minimise vertical and/or horizontal speed.
What is Paragliding?
Paragliders are aircraft which fly by the same aerodynamic principles that keep Boeings in the sky.
Is it for me?
General athletic ability seems to help as it requires a little hiking but once airborne the physical effort is minimal.
How safe it is?
Paragliding is an outdoor sport in which you are trying to harmonize with the forces of nature. Like any other adventure sport it is exciting because of that little element of risk but no more than climbing or swimming.
Is it scary?
Paragliding is the simplest and most serene way to fulfill humankind's oldest dream -- free flight! The pilot jogs down a gentle slope and glides away from the mountain. There is no free-falling or jumping off of cliffs.
Pandey Gaon, Naukuchiatal, Nainital,
Uttarakhand - 263136
Ph. : 09837448954